CC Recruitment Online Talent Competition
CCR Online Talent Competition Mechanics:
- The contest is open for all CCR deployed workers.
- Participants of the contest are needed to upload a video on Facebook showing off their talents. Talent may include but not limited to singing, dancing, acting, etc.
- Video entries must be posted on the participant’s Facebook wall and set as public.
- Participants’ are required to use the official hashtag #CCROnlineTalentCompetition on their post copy.
- All uploaded video entries must not exceed 5 minutes of total running time.
- It is recommended that participants ask friends to share and like their video entries.
- They must tag the CC Recruitment Facebook page (facebook.com/ccrecruitmentltd/) for their video entries to be qualified.
- All video entries must not contain profanity, malicious, seditious, obscene, political, and religious comments/content, or statements that are derogatory to CC Recruitment, other people and groups.
- CCR reserve the right to disqualify entries videos upon violation of the set promotional guidelines.
- Deadline for submission of entries is November 9, 2019 at 11:59 PM NZ timezone.
- By the end of the submission period, organizers will choose three (3) winners from the list of valid entries.
Contest winners with its corresponding prizes:
1st price – CCR Hoodie + $150 grocery gift check
2nd price – CCR long sleeve shirt + $100 grocery gift check
3rd price – CCR Hat + $50 grocery gift check
- The three (3) Winners will be determined based on the following criteria:
Talent – 40%
Creativity – 30%
Originality – 30%
- The decision of the organizers is final and binding and no correspondence can be entered into.
- The announcement of winners will be posted on CC Recruitment Facebook page on November 15, 2019.
- CCR shall notify the winner through Facebook message to verify his/her entry.
- Organizers reserve the right to change the terms and conditions as necessary without advance information.
- The contest period runs from October 9 to November 9, 2019.