Workshop Foreman with experience in Bus industry
CANDIDATES OUTSIDE PHILIPPINES ONLY
A Workshop Foreman is responsible for leading a team to deliver safety and reliability for 100 modern buses and coaches.
- Ideal candidate will have proven experience within the bus and coach industry, preferably experience with Scania, ADL and MAN
- Able to provide technical information and diagnosis and be confident in the ability to trouble shoot and assess repair times ensuring they are completed to deadlines
- An advanced trade certificate in Automotive – Heavy Diesel or Auto Electrician
- Experience working in the Bus and Coach industry.
- Applying contemporary best practice techniques and methodologies.
- Good communication skills
- Great Mentoring Skills
- Strong understanding of how your team deliver time management skills
- Ability to take responsibility. Work well and foster a great team environment
- Pride in your work, providing the highest standards at all time.