+64 7 974 9101 |     sales@ccrecruitment.co.nz

Work Visa

Do you want to work in New Zealand? CCR can assist people wanting to work in New Zealand to obtain the appropriate work visa. We specialise in assisting with Essential Skills Work Visa (ESWV) applications. The ESWV can allow applicants to work in New Zealand for one year, three years or up to five years depending on their job position and employment skill band. 

Family/Partnership Visa

If you are currently working in New Zealand, Cross Country Recruitment may be able to help you to get your family or partner here. There are visa options available for your partner, spouse, or children. 

Student Visa

Do you want to study in New Zealand? CCR assists students applying for a student visa. We can help a range of students apply for their visas, from school aged students who are moving to New Zealand with their families to students in tertiary education.

Resident Visa

Are you working in New Zealand and want to get settled here? CCR may be able to assist you in applying for residency. 

Other Visa

CCR has two very skilled and experienced immigration advisers, so if you are after a visa that is not listed above, please contact the immigration team to see how they can help.


Click edit button to change this text. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.



Our expert team handles the recruitment process of overseas workers into New Zealand businesses.


Monday – Friday:
8.00 – 18.00

Saturday – Sunday:


CC Recrutment Limited. All rights reserved .

Close Menu